Dear NBPS Educators and staff:
This is a reminder to register for our next SEI Endorsement Teacher course! http://www.newbedfordschools.org/common/pages/DisplayFile.aspx?itemId=13020151
WHO: Any Educator (Teacher, administrator, paraprofessional interested who has not yet received their SEI Endorsement)
WHAT: SEI Endorsement Teacher course for PDPs only
WHEN: Fall course, the first class is on Tuesday, September 11th. Seats are limited; registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Priority placement will be granted to Core Subject matter Educators.
WHERE: Normandin Middle School (Library Conference Room- 3rd Floor)
HOW: Registration is done through SmartPD beginning Tuesday, July 10th. Registration closes on Monday, September 10.
COST: The course cost is $450. Payment must be received by Tuesday, September 4th.
The fine print:
- Checks should be made payable to NBPS and paid in the Office of Business and Finance by 9/4/18.
- Failure to make timely payment will result in loss of registration.
- In order for us to accurately report completion to the DESE, your SmartPD information must be accurate please check to ensure that your Staff Record has
- Full legal first name (including middle initial)
- Date of birth
- As a reminder – DESE requires SEI Endorsement for license renewal.
If you have questions regarding the SEI Endorsement course, please contact Betty Fagundes at ext. 3333
If you have questions regarding SmartPD and registration, please contact Evelyn Mota at ext. 3325
Thank you all!
Executive Director of Educational Access & Pathways
New Bedford Public Schools
455 County Street. New Bedford, MA 02740
508-997-4511 Ext. 3333 or 3315