MTA is offering three member–created multi–day programs that offer 15 PDPs in Special Education or English Language Learners at this year’s Summer Conference at UMass Amherst, July 31-August 3.
To earn 15 PDPs in Special Education, enroll in:
- Supporting Students with Special Needs in Your Classroom
- What Are Social Pragmatic Disorders, and How Do They Impact Students in Your Classroom?
To earn 15 PDPs in ELL, enroll in:
- Supporting ELLs in Your Classrooms
Also look for these shorter programs which will earn you credit towards these requirements:
- Meeting the Needs of Children with High Functioning Autism in the Classroom
- RETELL Refresher
- Walk a Day in My Shoes: Understanding Students with Dyslexia
- Study Strategies
- 8 Engagement Strategies to Reach and Teach All Students
To see the complete catalog with dozens of member-created workshops, go to http://www.massteacher.org/summer
Space will be limited in these programs! Register now!